After an oil disaster, how do you alter the public's perception that your state is unfit to visit? For starters, Deveney Communication and the Lousiana Office of Tourism rallied more than 1,100 tourism-related partners to get the positive word out.
Case Study: After the BP Oil Spill, a Single Voice Helps Inform Public That the State of Louisiana Is Open for Business
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign