Jamal M. Edwards (left), president and CEO of Howard Brown Health Center, Denise Scarpelli of Walgreens (which donated $25,000 on the last day of the campaign) and Mark Andrews, HBHC board chairman, at a press conference to announce the total amount raised during the “Lifeline Appeal” campaign. Photo courtesy of Public Communications Inc. Organization: Howard Brown Health Center Agency: Public Communications Inc. Timeframe: Oct.
Case Study: Transparency and Proactive PR Create a Viable Lifeline for a LGBTQ Health Center in Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign