Jamal M. Edwards (left), president and CEO of Howard Brown Health Center, Denise Scarpelli of Walgreens (which donated $25,000 on the last day of the campaign) and Mark Andrews, HBHC board chairman, at a press conference to announce the total amount raised during the “Lifeline Appeal” campaign. Photo courtesy of Public Communications Inc. Organization: Howard Brown Health Center Agency: Public Communications Inc. Timeframe: Oct.
Case Study: Transparency and Proactive PR Create a Viable Lifeline for a LGBTQ Health Center in Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign