After a contamination scare in early 2009, the pistachio had hit nut-bottom. Leave it to a crazy cast of characters—backed by a big media relations campaign—to not only bring the pistachio back from the dead, but make it a best-seller on the grocery shelves.
Case Study: Edgy Ad Campaign, With Hefty Digital, Traditional PR Support, Helps the Pistachio Come Out of Its Shell
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications