Should social media posts, tweets, videos and the like be saved by an organization? Or is it enough to depend on the platforms themselves when the need to find such content arises?
Archiving Social Media Content: For the 2011 To-Do List, or a Needless Action?
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing