Should social media posts, tweets, videos and the like be saved by an organization? Or is it enough to depend on the platforms themselves when the need to find such content arises?
Archiving Social Media Content: For the 2011 To-Do List, or a Needless Action?
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All