Should social media posts, tweets, videos and the like be saved by an organization? Or is it enough to depend on the platforms themselves when the need to find such content arises?
Archiving Social Media Content: For the 2011 To-Do List, or a Needless Action?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need