Organization: ALO Cultural Foundation Agency: Unique Image Timeframe: Oct. 2006-Present As PR becomes more of an integral part of organizations’ strategic business plans, proving PR success is tantamount. While ROI is a prevalent measurement (and much was generated in this campaign), sometimes it does not tell the whole story of a campaign—certainly not in the case of Unique Image and a boy named Hussein Balhas. Unique Image, based in Northridge, Calif., is a full-service integrated brand marketing agency.
Agency Beats the Odds in Helping Lebanese Child With Medical Difficulties
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer