Organization: ALO Cultural Foundation Agency: Unique Image Timeframe: Oct. 2006-Present As PR becomes more of an integral part of organizations’ strategic business plans, proving PR success is tantamount. While ROI is a prevalent measurement (and much was generated in this campaign), sometimes it does not tell the whole story of a campaign—certainly not in the case of Unique Image and a boy named Hussein Balhas. Unique Image, based in Northridge, Calif.
Agency Beats the Odds in Helping Lebanese Child With Medical Difficulties
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign