In this PR News case study, we look at the Humane Society's tactics in its efforts to draw attention to what it deemed animal cruelty at egg-supplier International House of Pancakes, and at IHOP's measured response to the multi-platform campaign.
IHOP Gets Egg on Its Face After Humane Society Goes on Offensive
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign