Apple has always prided itself on “thinking different.” While scores of companies are working to rebuild obliterated consumer trust in the wake of the financial crisis, Apple has gone against the grain, stirring up a contentious debate with silence and secrecy regarding CEO Steve Jobs’ recent liver transplant.
Lessons From the Apple/Jobs Controversy
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market
- The 'Did You Get My Email?' Phone Call to Reporters Has Little Ring Left
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds