Company: American Society of Plastic Surgeons Agency: KDPaine & Partners Timeframe: 2006--Ongoing The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest plastic surgery specialty organization, needed to wrap its proverbial arms around the effectiveness of its PR department's communications with its audience. To accomplish this, in 2006 the ASPS turned to KDPaine & Partners to conduct an analysis of the organization's media coverage. Its findings would be used to streamline departmental objectives, as well as presentations by the executive committee to its members. Just as everything in life starts with a single step, so did the partnership between the ASPS and KDPaine & Partners. It began with a fortuitous meeting.
Case Study: Measuring on Pins and Needles: Accountability Pumps Up PR Around Plastic Surgery
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter