Company: American Society of Plastic Surgeons Agency: KDPaine & Partners Timeframe: 2006--Ongoing The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest plastic surgery specialty organization, needed to wrap its proverbial arms around the effectiveness of its PR department's communications with its audience. To accomplish this, in 2006 the ASPS turned to KDPaine & Partners to conduct an analysis of the organization's media coverage. Its findings would be used to streamline departmental objectives, as well as presentations by the executive committee to its members. Just as everything in life starts with a single step, so did the partnership between the ASPS and KDPaine & Partners. It began with a fortuitous meeting.
Case Study: Measuring on Pins and Needles: Accountability Pumps Up PR Around Plastic Surgery
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success