Company: American Society of Plastic Surgeons Agency: KDPaine & Partners Timeframe: 2006--Ongoing The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest plastic surgery specialty organization, needed to wrap its proverbial arms around the effectiveness of its PR department's communications with its audience. To accomplish this, in 2006 the ASPS turned to KDPaine & Partners to conduct an analysis of the organization's media coverage. Its findings would be used to streamline departmental objectives, as well as presentations by the executive committee to its members. Just as everything in life starts with a single step, so did the partnership between the ASPS and KDPaine & Partners. It began with a fortuitous meeting.
Case Study: Measuring on Pins and Needles: Accountability Pumps Up PR Around Plastic Surgery
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016