Powerful engagement opportunities exist with young adults by leveraging their deep commitment to social causes, finds a TBWA global study released in November 2012. Nearly three-quarters (71%) of young adults prefer to buy from a socially responsible company. That could be a strong differentiator from the competition.
PR Opportunity: Young Adults Keen to Advance Social Causes
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Companies Turning Black Friday on its Head
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z