Huntington Bank’s Are You In? campaign included print ads aimed at customers and communities where the bank did business. Image Courtesy of Huntington Bank Company: Huntington Bank Timeframe: Jan. 2011 - Present For Huntington Bank, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the terms “diversity” and “inclusion” needed to be more than company values—they needed to part of the business strategy. Huntington recognized that a diverse and inclusive workforce would have a positive impact on customer relationships and boost performance within the organization.
Case Study: Huntington Bank Makes Internal Case That Diversity and Inclusion Are Good for Individuals—and for Business
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign