Huntington Bank’s Are You In? campaign included print ads aimed at customers and communities where the bank did business. Image Courtesy of Huntington Bank Company: Huntington Bank Timeframe: Jan. 2011 - Present For Huntington Bank, headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the terms “diversity” and “inclusion” needed to be more than company values—they needed to part of the business strategy. Huntington recognized that a diverse and inclusive workforce would have a positive impact on customer relationships and boost performance within the organization.
Case Study: Huntington Bank Makes Internal Case That Diversity and Inclusion Are Good for Individuals—and for Business
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign