To mark its 100th anniversary, IBM's Celebration of Service enabled community projects in most of the 170 countries in which the tech giant operates.
Case Study: Ketchum and IBM Rally Hundreds of Thousands of Volunteers in Sweeping Global Give-Back Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation