To mark its 100th anniversary, IBM's Celebration of Service enabled community projects in most of the 170 countries in which the tech giant operates.
Case Study: Ketchum and IBM Rally Hundreds of Thousands of Volunteers in Sweeping Global Give-Back Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Cheerios Refuses to Pull Commercial and Cave in To those Upset by Interracial Depiction
- How To Measure Your CSR Efforts
- NASCAR Races Toward 1 Million Salutes on Twitter & Instagram
- Earth Day Report: The Environment is Just Part of Your Sustainability Story
- 5 Reasons Why Doing Good Is Good for Business