IBM volunteers install solar panels in California. The Celebration of Service campaign rallied employees, clients, business partners, NGOs and nonprofits worldwide to give back to their communities. Photo courtesy of Ketchum Company: IBM Agency: Ketchum Timeframe: July 2010 - Dec. 2011 IBM has been a global technology leader for more than 100 years, making some of the biggest contributions and advancements to businesses, schools and communities worldwide. As the company began preparations for its landmark centennial anniversary, which took place in 2011, it wanted to celebrate in a style it felt was aligned with its business values and heritage.
Case Study: Ketchum and IBM Rally Hundreds of Thousands of Volunteers in Sweeping Global Give-Back Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z