To mark its 100th anniversary, IBM's Celebration of Service enabled community projects in most of the 170 countries in which the tech giant operates.
Case Study: Ketchum and IBM Rally Hundreds of Thousands of Volunteers in Sweeping Global Give-Back Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Google-funded Bus Provides Mobile Showers for Homeless in San Francisco
- 5 Tips for Introducing Ethics Into Company Culture
- How a Frontier Airlines Pilot Used Pizza to Create Goodwill for His Brand
- When Brands Take a Stand, PR Must Connect the Dots
- Starbucks Smartens Up Its Image with Free Online Education for Employees