To mark its 100th anniversary, IBM's Celebration of Service enabled community projects in most of the 170 countries in which the tech giant operates.
Case Study: Ketchum and IBM Rally Hundreds of Thousands of Volunteers in Sweeping Global Give-Back Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time