Piggybacking off of a documentary series that chronicled schools suffering from budget cuts, ESPN enlisted students, celebrity athletes and 400 volunteers to renovate gyms and build new play spaces in four communities.
Case Study: Integrated PR Tactics, Internal Communications Help Pay It Forward for ESPN’s Rise Up – Give Back! Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign