Piggybacking off of a documentary series that chronicled schools suffering from budget cuts, ESPN enlisted students, celebrity athletes and 400 volunteers to renovate gyms and build new play spaces in four communities.
Case Study: Integrated PR Tactics, Internal Communications Help Pay It Forward for ESPN’s Rise Up – Give Back! Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications