Piggybacking off of a documentary series that chronicled schools suffering from budget cuts, ESPN enlisted students, celebrity athletes and 400 volunteers to renovate gyms and build new play spaces in four communities.
Case Study: Integrated PR Tactics, Internal Communications Help Pay It Forward for ESPN’s Rise Up – Give Back! Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators