Most PR pros are in agreement that the benefits of communicating about CSR efforts are tremendous, but few companies are using all tools available to do so. Traditionally, companies used the mainstream media to communicate their CSR success stories. Lately more and more companies are turning to their social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, too. One tool that often goes overlooked is the online encyclopedia Wikipedia. While it has been gaining attention recently because of its strict editing policies, there are things companies can do to tell their own story.
Increase CSR Awareness: Add Your Organization’s Successes to Wikipedia
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z