NASCAR Day Car Wash for Kids was one of three events to help raise money and awareness for children in need. Photo courtesy of Aspire Commuunications Organization: NASCAR Foundation Agency: Aspire Communications Timeframe: Aug. 2010 - Present As NASCAR goes into full racing mode each summer, the popular American sport grabs a big chunk of media attention. The road to media coverage for the NASCAR Foundation, the sport’s charitable giving arm, is not always so smoothly paved. In August 2010 the NASCAR Foundation began analyzing its long-term growth and marketing strategy.
Case Study: Three-Tiered Media Relations Strategy Slingshots NASCAR Foundation From Pit Row to Pole Position
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign