Aggressive pitching around the NASCAR Unites kickoff event, car wash fundraisers and a prestigious award helped raise more than $1 million for children's charities.
Case Study: Three-Tiered Media Relations Strategy Slingshots NASCAR Foundation From Pit Row to Pole Position
You might also be interested in:
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications
- Case Study: Clorox and Ketchum Clean Up With Crowdsourced and Influencer-Driven Content—Resulting in E-Book Bestseller