Aggressive pitching around the NASCAR Unites kickoff event, car wash fundraisers and a prestigious award helped raise more than $1 million for children's charities.
Case Study: Three-Tiered Media Relations Strategy Slingshots NASCAR Foundation From Pit Row to Pole Position
You might also be interested in:
- Cheerios Refuses to Pull Commercial and Cave in To those Upset by Interracial Depiction
- How To Measure Your CSR Efforts
- NASCAR Races Toward 1 Million Salutes on Twitter & Instagram
- Earth Day Report: The Environment is Just Part of Your Sustainability Story
- 5 Reasons Why Doing Good Is Good for Business