Aggressive pitching around the NASCAR Unites kickoff event, car wash fundraisers and a prestigious award helped raise more than $1 million for children's charities.
Case Study: Three-Tiered Media Relations Strategy Slingshots NASCAR Foundation From Pit Row to Pole Position
You might also be interested in:
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash
- Case Study: CITGO Kindle Program Helps Kids Turn the Page
- Good Morning America's Ginger Zee Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists