Aggressive pitching around the NASCAR Unites kickoff event, car wash fundraisers and a prestigious award helped raise more than $1 million for children's charities.
Case Study: Three-Tiered Media Relations Strategy Slingshots NASCAR Foundation From Pit Row to Pole Position
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation