Timberland’s Hortiscope Facebook Quiz pointed consumers to a Virtual Forest to plant virtual trees. The quiz was a popular tab during the week of Arbor Day 2011, drawing more than 36,000 impressions. Photo courtesy of Cone Communications Company: Timberland Agency: Cone Communications Timeframe: Feb. - April 2011 For the past 11 years, leading outdoor footwear and apparel brand Timberland has maintained a long-standing commitment to environmental stewardship by helping to combat deforestation through tree-planting initiatives and sustainable agro-forestry (combining crops with forests). The company’s efforts began in 2001, when it made a pledge to help reforest China’s Horqin Desert.
Case Study: Cone Communications and Timberland Help Consumers Find Their ‘Inner Tree’ With Arbor Day Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign