Timberland’s Hortiscope Facebook Quiz pointed consumers to a Virtual Forest to plant virtual trees. The quiz was a popular tab during the week of Arbor Day 2011, drawing more than 36,000 impressions. Photo courtesy of Cone Communications Company: Timberland Agency: Cone Communications Timeframe: Feb. - April 2011 For the past 11 years, leading outdoor footwear and apparel brand Timberland has maintained a long-standing commitment to environmental stewardship by helping to combat deforestation through tree-planting initiatives and sustainable agro-forestry (combining crops with forests). The company’s efforts began in 2001, when it made a pledge to help reforest China’s Horqin Desert.
Case Study: Cone Communications and Timberland Help Consumers Find Their ‘Inner Tree’ With Arbor Day Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z