Teaming with the Surfrider Foundation, a wine and spirits company—and Hunter PR—mobilized thousands of volunteers across the country to prove that yes, life really is a clean beach.
Case Study: Barefoot Wine & Bubbly Shows Its Heart and ‘Sole’ Through Beach Cleanup Partnership and Media Outreach
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign