Teaming with the Surfrider Foundation, a wine and spirits company—and Hunter PR—mobilized thousands of volunteers across the country to prove that yes, life really is a clean beach.
Case Study: Barefoot Wine & Bubbly Shows Its Heart and ‘Sole’ Through Beach Cleanup Partnership and Media Outreach
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation