Facebook has been sending a loud and clear message to investors: Pay more attention to the value it will provide over the long term, and don't get too caught up in how big it opens when it goes public. This messaging strategy is being used to moderate lofty expectations for an IPO that will most likely set a new record within the technology sector.
Facebook’s Message to Investors: Look to the Stars
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation