Facebook has been sending a loud and clear message to investors: Pay more attention to the value it will provide over the long term, and don't get too caught up in how big it opens when it goes public. This messaging strategy is being used to moderate lofty expectations for an IPO that will most likely set a new record within the technology sector.
Facebook’s Message to Investors: Look to the Stars
You might also be interested in:
- Google-funded Bus Provides Mobile Showers for Homeless in San Francisco
- 5 Tips for Introducing Ethics Into Company Culture
- How a Frontier Airlines Pilot Used Pizza to Create Goodwill for His Brand
- When Brands Take a Stand, PR Must Connect the Dots
- Starbucks Smartens Up Its Image with Free Online Education for Employees