â–¶ In the Black: Corporate Responsibility Magazine announced its annual Black List, the Russell 1000 large-cap companies that tie for the bottom ranking in transparency and corporate citizenship.
Quick Study: Financial Sector Dominates ‘Black List’ Transparency Ranking; E-Mail Delivery Rates Up, Open Rates Are Down
You might also be interested in:
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash