Earth Advantage Institute (www.earthadvantage.org) has deep roots in the Pacific Northwest. It began in the 1990s as an energy conservation initiative of Portland General Electric and became an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation in 2005. Since then, the institute has become known in the Northwest as a premier source of green building programs for the built environment, providing certifications of over 11,000 homes (and counting), green design and consulting services, educational activities, research programs and standards development.
Institute Builds Green Rep by Stoking the Media’s Thirst for Info
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer