â–¶ U.S. Divided on Nuclear: Three weeks after a massive earthquake and tsunami crippled four nuclear reactors in Japan, Americans are displaying only a slight shift in their opinions on nuclear power, says a new Harris Interactive/HealthDay poll, fielded March 23-25. The U.S. public is almost equally divided on whether or not more nuclear power plants should be built on American soil, with 41% supporting the idea and 39% opposed—which represents only a slight change from three years ago, when 49% supported nuclear plants and 32% opposed them. Other poll findings include:
Quick Study: Public on Nuke Fence; Retailers Customer-Savvy; Managers Lack Training; Social Ads Low Traffic Drivers
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time