A recent study of how brand names "click" with consumers finds that words with double letters really resonate. Way to go, Larry and Sergey.
Quick Study: Want Your Brand to Pop? Know Your Letters; Consumers Multitask While Watching TV; Green Public Certifiable
You might also be interested in:
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash
- Case Study: CITGO Kindle Program Helps Kids Turn the Page
- Good Morning America's Ginger Zee Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists