A recent study of how brand names "click" with consumers finds that words with double letters really resonate. Way to go, Larry and Sergey.
Quick Study: Want Your Brand to Pop? Know Your Letters; Consumers Multitask While Watching TV; Green Public Certifiable
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time