Companies: ASLA, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, U.S. Botanic Garden Timeframe: 2006-present The focus of one of the SITES campaign’s initial case studies, the Cayuga Medical Campus installed porous pavement and a roof garden. Photo courtesy Sustainable Sites. The U.
Case Study: Three Organizations Put Petal to Metal in Growing Awareness of National Sustainable Landscape Guidelines
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign