Companies: ASLA, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, U.S. Botanic Garden Timeframe: 2006-present The focus of one of the SITES campaign’s initial case studies, the Cayuga Medical Campus installed porous pavement and a roof garden. Photo courtesy Sustainable Sites. The U.
Case Study: Three Organizations Put Petal to Metal in Growing Awareness of National Sustainable Landscape Guidelines
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign