After a wave of negative press followed Royal Caribbean's decision return to its long-visited Haitian port just days after the massive earthquake struck the island in January, the cruise company was able to turn the course of the coverage with consistent messaging.
Case Study: Post-Haiti Quake, Cruise Line Turns Rough Docking Decision Criticism Into a Smooth CSR story
You might also be interested in:
- Cheerios Refuses to Pull Commercial and Cave in To those Upset by Interracial Depiction
- How To Measure Your CSR Efforts
- NASCAR Races Toward 1 Million Salutes on Twitter & Instagram
- Earth Day Report: The Environment is Just Part of Your Sustainability Story
- 5 Reasons Why Doing Good Is Good for Business