After a wave of negative press followed Royal Caribbean's decision return to its long-visited Haitian port just days after the massive earthquake struck the island in January, the cruise company was able to turn the course of the coverage with consistent messaging.
Case Study: Post-Haiti Quake, Cruise Line Turns Rough Docking Decision Criticism Into a Smooth CSR story
You might also be interested in:
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators