More than 60% of Americans surveyed say they will spend of average of 9% more when they believe a company provides excellent service.
Customers Will Spend More for Great Service; Public’s Perception of Green Brands Decidedly Positive
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation