Tourism Toronto developed a comprehensive CSR program based on three pillars. Two of those pillars, sustainability and training, were already supported by a comprehensive green program and training scholarships at nine Ontario schools of Hospitality and Tourism.
Case Study: Tourism Bureau Extends Hospitality to Local Families With Special-Needs Children
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign