Company: Cisco Canada Agency: Strategic Ampersand Timeframe: 2008-2009 In 2007, networking company Cisco had just launched a new tagline, “Welcome to the Human Network.” At a meeting at its Silicon Valley headquarters, marketing leaders from around the globe were asked to come up with ideas that would best demonstrate the power of the network. Cisco Canada’s Willa Black, director of corporate affairs, got to thinking about how “green” was on everyone’s minds at the time, and the fact that Cisco Canada “needed to stop doing small things and do something big,” Black recalls. “We needed to take a big risk.” Shortly thereafter, Black’s then 9-year-old son Louis chided her for letting the water run in the sink while brushing her teeth.
Case Study: Environmental Zeal and Strong Coalition Drives Canadians to Commit One Million Acts of Green
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign