A new study from PR executive search and consulting firm Spring Associates reveals that base salaries for both corporate and agency PR professionals decreased by double digits in 2009.
Report: 2009 PR Salaries Cut and Bonuses Slashed
You might also be interested in:
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash