A new study from PR executive search and consulting firm Spring Associates reveals that base salaries for both corporate and agency PR professionals decreased by double digits in 2009—corporate by 11.3% and agencies by 10.6%. The findings of the yearly “Official PR Salary & Bonus Report” are particularly troubling given that in 2008 there were mild base salary increases in both corporate PR and agencies, 2.7% and 2.
Report: 2009 PR Salaries Cut and Bonuses Slashed
You might also be interested in:
- #GivingTuesday Offers Lessons in Partnering and Activation
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort