With the goal of being No. 1 in the presidential election TV ratings, CNN looked to build awareness and content with a traveling Airstream RV loaded with interactive activities.
Case Study: CNN PR and Marketing Teams Hitch Election Ratings Fortunes to an Interactive Airstream
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign