Company: CNN Agency: Pro Motion Timeframe: 2008 The latter half of 2008 was a special time in U.S. history. The nation’s first African-American Democratic presidential nominee was running neck and neck with an experienced Republican candidate, and history was in the making. The pressure on both Barack Obama and John McCain was intense.
Case Study: CNN PR and Marketing Teams Hitch Election Ratings Fortunes to an Interactive Airstream
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign