After hearing firsthand accounts of the dangers posed by distracted driving from customers and colleagues, Nationwide Insurance became the first insurance company to take on the issue when it launched its campaign to educate consumers on the risks posed by Driving While Distracted (DWD) and encourage Americans to adopt safer driving habits in order to protect lives on the road.
Case Study: Nationwide, Fleishman-Hillard Take Hands-On Approach To ‘Driving While Distracted’ Cause Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications