After hearing firsthand accounts of the dangers posed by distracted driving from customers and colleagues, Nationwide Insurance became the first insurance company to take on the issue when it launched its campaign to educate consumers on the risks posed by Driving While Distracted (DWD) and encourage Americans to adopt safer driving habits in order to protect lives on the road.
Case Study: Nationwide, Fleishman-Hillard Take Hands-On Approach To ‘Driving While Distracted’ Cause Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign
- Credit Goes to Amex Foundation and National Trust for Historic Preservation for Helping to ‘Repair’ America
- SELF Launches ‘Workout in the Park’ Game to Make a Brand New Splash in the (Growing) Social Gaming Space