Based on the success of Jiffy Lube International’s cause marketing campaign surrounding the American Heart Association’s “Go Red for Women” movement, executed in partnership with Cone, Inc., Virginia Q. Sanchez, manager of communications for Jiffy Lube International, offers fellow communications professionals the following best practices: • Create a traffic-driving component as part of your campaign. “We’re a retailer, so we want customers to return to Jiffy Lube service centers,” Sanchez says. “In exchange for a $3 donation, customers received a savings book with more than $100 in coupons for various Jiffy Lube services.
Best Practices for Cause Marketing Campaigns
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer