Company: Intel Corp. Timeframe: 2008-ongoing As the world’s leader in silicon innovation, Intel Corp.’s products and services impact the lives of individuals and communities around the world every day, often in ways that go unnoticed. Just as its innovation is a key component of daily advances in technology, Intel executives believe that corporate responsibility is a key component of everyday business. Critical to Intel’s approach is the executive leadership’s commitment to high standards of corporate citizenship, as well as the company’s belief that it takes more than monetary contributions to make lasting change.
Case Study: Intel Energizes Its CSR Commitments, Focusing on Four Causes to Spread the ‘Good’ Word
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer