Company: PricewaterhouseCoopers Timeframe: 2008-ongoing As the company’s 10th anniversary drew near, PricewaterhouseCoopers (which was formed in 1998 after a merger between Price Waterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand) executives decided that giving back to global communities would be the best way to celebrate such a significant milestone. Thus, the team launched the Responsible Leadership initiative, in which communities around the world would benefit from the company’s aggressive human rights outreach that targeted specific social crises. In turn, the team also sought to increase PricewaterhouseCoopers’ (PwC) global profile as an organization whose core values hinged on credibility, sustainability and responsible business practices. THE POWER OF 10 Shaping a global communications campaign around issues with life-and-death implications was a profound challenge in and of itself.
Case Study: Business Without Borders: PwC Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary With a PR Program of Global Proportions
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign