Company: Eli Lilly and Company Agency: Manning Selvage & Lee Timeframe: 2007-ongoing How can a chronic illness inspire? How does an illness connect to millions worldwide? How can one story directly impact another? Following the United Nations Resolution on Diabetes in late 2006, which recognized diabetes as a serious threat to global health and led to the designation of World Diabetes Day, Eli Lilly and Company launched the initiative "Inspired by Diabetes." The aim was to encourage people touched by diabetes to answer these questions and express how the condition affects and inspires them daily.
Case Study: A Dose of Art, In-Depth Market Research & Aggressive Media Outreach Combine to Fight Diabetes
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign