Company: Eli Lilly and Company Agency: Manning Selvage & Lee Timeframe: 2007-ongoing How can a chronic illness inspire? How does an illness connect to millions worldwide? How can one story directly impact another? Following the United Nations Resolution on Diabetes in late 2006, which recognized diabetes as a serious threat to global health and led to the designation of World Diabetes Day, Eli Lilly and Company launched the initiative "Inspired by Diabetes." The aim was to encourage people touched by diabetes to answer these questions and express how the condition affects and inspires them daily.
Case Study: A Dose of Art, In-Depth Market Research & Aggressive Media Outreach Combine to Fight Diabetes
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign