We are in the midst of a holiday season fraught with contradictory needs. The economy needs a boost from consumer spending, but shoppers are wary of parting with their dwindling dollars. Nonprofits have more people in need of help, but fewer funds available to address those needs. Companies need the reputational benefits of contributing to society, but fiscal uncertainties threaten their social commitments.Fortunately, companies can link economic opportunity with social good this holiday season by engaging with one of the most socially minded consumer groups in the marketplace.
How To…Tap Cause Advocates to Boost Earnings
You might also be interested in:
- #GivingTuesday Offers Lessons in Partnering and Activation
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort