We are in the midst of a holiday season fraught with contradictory needs. The economy needs a boost from consumer spending, but shoppers are wary of parting with their dwindling dollars. Nonprofits have more people in need of help, but fewer funds available to address those needs. Companies need the reputational benefits of contributing to society, but fiscal uncertainties threaten their social commitments.Fortunately, companies can link economic opportunity with social good this holiday season by engaging with one of the most socially minded consumer groups in the marketplace.
How To…Tap Cause Advocates to Boost Earnings
You might also be interested in:
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash