How Cause Marketing Can Help Generate Publicity
Pick your favorite non-profit organization and do something that benefits the charity. By aligning with a non-profit, you are able to do something for the good of the community. This positions you as a good corporate citizen in your area, which can have a positive impact on your image.
The news media in most communities tend to look very favorably upon activities that benefit charitable organizations. When you engage in promotional activities that directly benefit well-known, reputable nonprofit organizations, you may receive positive press as a result of your efforts.
By no means are these the only ways of generating publicity for your company. There are many different ways to generate publicity for all types of businesses. The first step in creating the perfect public relations plan for your company is to learn everything that you can about different means of garnering positive press for your company.
This was written by Mary Gormandy White, co-founder of Mobile Technical Institute. A larger version of this article originally appeared in the All About Public Relations Web site.
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z