80% of Americans Influenced by Green Concerns
In the recent version of its annual look at the Lifestyles of Health And Sustainability (LOHAS) market, NMI researchers found that while these LOHAS consumers (known for having the strongest sustainability values) represent 17% of the market, three other consumer segments now show engagement with various dimensions of eco-consumerism. So much for it being a fad.
You might also be interested in:
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators