80% of Americans Influenced by Green Concerns
In the recent version of its annual look at the Lifestyles of Health And Sustainability (LOHAS) market, NMI researchers found that while these LOHAS consumers (known for having the strongest sustainability values) represent 17% of the market, three other consumer segments now show engagement with various dimensions of eco-consumerism. So much for it being a fad.
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z