80% of Americans Influenced by Green Concerns
In the recent version of its annual look at the Lifestyles of Health And Sustainability (LOHAS) market, NMI researchers found that while these LOHAS consumers (known for having the strongest sustainability values) represent 17% of the market, three other consumer segments now show engagement with various dimensions of eco-consumerism. So much for it being a fad.
You might also be interested in:
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash