CSR Leaders Hopeful Despite Poor Economy
• 72% believe there will be increasing demands on business to solve social problems;
• More than half expect business to meet these demands; and,
• Nearly nine out of 10 believe President-elect Barack Obama will have a positive impact on advancing the corporate responsibility agenda around the world.
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time