Green Retailing: Hot Ticket for Consumers this Holiday Season
pay extra for green gifts this holiday season. Of those, half say they are willing to pay between 10 to 25% more, while the remaining half are willing to pay 5% more.
Additionally, almost four in 10 (38%) surveyed say they will use fewer plastic bags from supermarkets and other stores this year -- a
significant increase over the 27% who said the same last year. One in five consumers (20%) say they will purchase more "eco-friendly"
products this holiday season than they did in the past. A similar number (21%) say they will consider not wrapping holiday gifts to conserve
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z