Green Retailing: Hot Ticket for Consumers this Holiday Season
pay extra for green gifts this holiday season. Of those, half say they are willing to pay between 10 to 25% more, while the remaining half are willing to pay 5% more.
Additionally, almost four in 10 (38%) surveyed say they will use fewer plastic bags from supermarkets and other stores this year -- a
significant increase over the 27% who said the same last year. One in five consumers (20%) say they will purchase more "eco-friendly"
products this holiday season than they did in the past. A similar number (21%) say they will consider not wrapping holiday gifts to conserve
You might also be interested in:
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash