Green Retailing: Hot Ticket for Consumers this Holiday Season
pay extra for green gifts this holiday season. Of those, half say they are willing to pay between 10 to 25% more, while the remaining half are willing to pay 5% more.
Additionally, almost four in 10 (38%) surveyed say they will use fewer plastic bags from supermarkets and other stores this year -- a
significant increase over the 27% who said the same last year. One in five consumers (20%) say they will purchase more "eco-friendly"
products this holiday season than they did in the past. A similar number (21%) say they will consider not wrapping holiday gifts to conserve
You might also be interested in:
- Google-funded Bus Provides Mobile Showers for Homeless in San Francisco
- 5 Tips for Introducing Ethics Into Company Culture
- How a Frontier Airlines Pilot Used Pizza to Create Goodwill for His Brand
- When Brands Take a Stand, PR Must Connect the Dots
- Starbucks Smartens Up Its Image with Free Online Education for Employees