Green Retailing: Hot Ticket for Consumers this Holiday Season
pay extra for green gifts this holiday season. Of those, half say they are willing to pay between 10 to 25% more, while the remaining half are willing to pay 5% more.
Additionally, almost four in 10 (38%) surveyed say they will use fewer plastic bags from supermarkets and other stores this year -- a
significant increase over the 27% who said the same last year. One in five consumers (20%) say they will purchase more "eco-friendly"
products this holiday season than they did in the past. A similar number (21%) say they will consider not wrapping holiday gifts to conserve
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time