In the past, a few watchdogs may have kept close tabs on an organization; today that number has skyrocketed, with social networks monitoring, discussing and questioning the motives of deep-pocket companies that claim to be committed to socially responsible causes.
How to Communicate Your CSR Commitments
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time