Aligning Your Brand with Green Causes: How to Get Started
• Identify the areas that matter to your stakeholders.
• Identify the areas for which your company is positioned to have a direct impact.
• Identify the areas for which your company can have an indirect impact.
• Inventory your existing efforts and capacities, including employee skills.
• Set and rank your priorities.
• Begin marketing your commitments.
• Implement programs.
• Measure and report results.
• Don’t be the only one saying good things.
Source: These tips were provided by John Friedman, senior manager of PR for Sodexo and board member of the Sustainable Business Network of Washington (SB NOW).
You might also be interested in: