The report covers eight focus areas and details how these corporate responsibility initiatives are creating value for AIG, its customers, business partners and shareholders, as they contribute to the growth of sustainable, prosperous communities.
Highlights from the report include:
- A sustainable investment strategy - integrating ESG analysis into the company’s investment process.
- Environmental responsibility - developing new insurance products that address client needs related to alternative energy and limiting carbon emissions, as well as products that support the growing carbon market.
- Entrepreneurship and empowerment - continuing to deliver financial services to the world’s working poor through microfinance
- Diversity - recognizing that companies with diverse employees, clients and suppliers are better positioned to develop creative solutions to complex business challenges.
- Corporate giving - striving to make a difference in the communities where AIG does business by partnering with charitable organizations.
A downloadable version of the report is available at www.aig.com/responsibility. For a printed copy, send a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.