Washingtonian Mag Gives Out ‘Green Award’
Other recipients of the Washingtonian Green Awards included Bob Nixon, founder, Earth Conservation Corps; Flo Stone, founder, Environmental Film Festival; and Patrick E. Noonan, founder & chair emeritus, The Conservation Fund.
The brainchild of Washington Business Journal reporters (who also judged the awards), the Corporate Leader in Green Building honor is designed "...to single out companies for whom green has never been a fad, but rather a longstanding principle that reflects their values and actions," says publisher Alex Orfinger.
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z