Washingtonian Mag Gives Out ‘Green Award’
Other recipients of the Washingtonian Green Awards included Bob Nixon, founder, Earth Conservation Corps; Flo Stone, founder, Environmental Film Festival; and Patrick E. Noonan, founder & chair emeritus, The Conservation Fund.
The brainchild of Washington Business Journal reporters (who also judged the awards), the Corporate Leader in Green Building honor is designed "...to single out companies for whom green has never been a fad, but rather a longstanding principle that reflects their values and actions," says publisher Alex Orfinger.
You might also be interested in:
- Thanksgiving Shopping: Brands Justify Opening/Closing for Black Friday
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time