Washingtonian Mag Gives Out ‘Green Award’
Other recipients of the Washingtonian Green Awards included Bob Nixon, founder, Earth Conservation Corps; Flo Stone, founder, Environmental Film Festival; and Patrick E. Noonan, founder & chair emeritus, The Conservation Fund.
The brainchild of Washington Business Journal reporters (who also judged the awards), the Corporate Leader in Green Building honor is designed "...to single out companies for whom green has never been a fad, but rather a longstanding principle that reflects their values and actions," says publisher Alex Orfinger.
You might also be interested in:
- Google-funded Bus Provides Mobile Showers for Homeless in San Francisco
- 5 Tips for Introducing Ethics Into Company Culture
- How a Frontier Airlines Pilot Used Pizza to Create Goodwill for His Brand
- When Brands Take a Stand, PR Must Connect the Dots
- Starbucks Smartens Up Its Image with Free Online Education for Employees