Consumers Skeptical about being Green
• 23% of respondents seldom or never believe green claims made in advertisements;
• 65.3% of respondents say they “sometimes” believe green claims made in advertisements;
• 12.1% say they “always” believe green advertising claims;
• 41.6% of consumers frequently or occasionally research the claims made in green advertisements; and,
• 30.1% refrain from any further research.
When it comes to said research, the results revealed that:
• 80% of respondents use the Internet to conduct personal research on green initiatives and products;
• 42% rate corporate information as only average;
• 21% rate the information as fair; and,
• 17% rate it as poor.
Source: Burst Media
You might also be interested in: