"Environmental mis-steps can create public relations nightmares, destroy markets and careers, and knock billions off the value of a company," say Daniel C. Esty and Andrew S. Winston in their ground-breaking new book, Green to Gold (2006, Yale University Press). So, what's a marketing and public relations executive to do in the face of environmental problems and related communications issues? After all, the environment, business and communities are intertwined.
Mining The Gold In Green: Tying The Environment And PR To Business Value
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z