The CSR press release should be a mainstay of your CSR communications plans and be treated strategically. It can help a company stand out from the muckraking and reinforce the larger CSR strategy, message, and progress to journalists, business ratings analysts, activists, opinion makers, customers, and shareholders. Public relations and marketing practitioners increasingly need to recognize that CSR press releases must articulately and concisely position CSR subjects within the context of overall business strategy. Doing so avoids the danger of being categorized or dismissed by editors and reporters as "soft news," "damage control" or "spin." Doing it this way benefits a company's credibility and prevents it being stuck in debate.
Maximizing The Impact Of Your CSR Press Releases
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z