Got Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) on the brain? If you don't, you should, and if you do, you're in the right mindset. Either way, consider the following resources when looking for CSR-related thought leadership, strategies, news and events: http://www.bsr.org: The Business for Social Responsibility Web site keeps its finger on the pulse of news and legislation that impacts every facet of CSR.
PR Sherpa: CSR Resources
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z